Friday, June 19, 2015

Two more butterflies have flown free in Columbia! 

One is on a table at Starbucks on Garner's Ferry Road, and the other is in the walkway near the post office in Trenholm Plaza.



Both are in plain sight. I also intend to continue hiding some of my butterflies in library books, with clues to lead to the proper title. I would love for a combination of friends and strangers to find them, and having a treasure hunt with clues seems like a good summer activity for my friends with kids.

I'm having such fun with this activity that it is hard for me to believe I put off starting for so long. Strangely enough, I waited because I knew my photography skills were not impressive. Ultimately, though, that doesn't matter. I don't need to be a pro, I just need to start somewhere! Enjoy the hunt, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment